Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Time Wasters

Strangely enough my serious side isn’t the first side that shows up when I meet someone. It is much easier to engage someone with humor and popular culture than a deep theological conversation. It is much easier to goof off instead of studying. If you are studying read no further unless you are willing to accept the loss of multiple hours of your time. Please note that if you are reading this you are already wasting time or need something that isn’t a book or paper to fill your time. I just finished my tests this morning and haven’t done anything productive all day, neither should you.

www.askaninja.com - Just start from about question 13 and go forward, one of my new favorite sites to visit.
www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html - What not to do if you plan on taking over the world.
www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html - If you don’t know what this is … I’m sorry
www.albinoblacksheep.com - About half the stuff is good, just go to the best of sections under flash. Language and content warning.

There are more, but these are the general knowledge ones, I have comics that I read that center around video games from my life before seminary. If you get through these I might have more later.

No comments: