Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Current State of Mind/Mush

I just finished writing one of my many papers that seem to all be due within a few weeks of each other, (Must be finals time) and to celebrate I went and visited my favorite site that tests useless information: You Don't Know Jack. Around December of aut-6 they came out with a weekday series of questions that can be taken online, these can be done in under two minutes and normally inform me of how little I know about Jack. However this morning's adventure left me with a 0 out of 7. I mean ... I normally get at least 4 right and it is multiple choice of two options (most of the time).

Anywho: I hope that 0/7 doesn't give me a sense of how this day is going to go, I'm going to go get something w/ caffinee

1 comment:

Becca Moran said...

you don't know jack...

-j/k!